span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Wednesday, 9 July 2008 - 18:22

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

School sucks especially POA, but CIP @ Yio Chu Kang warehouse rocks like crazy man. I haven't had so much fun since... forever? Like super super super fun and I can't contain my excitement now. The journey back to school was funny. The Ho + whatever-eon guy rumor, started by yours truly (of course being the lamer) and Anthea who just helped spread it. But still... damn hilarious because the guys were trying to call her but apparently, she was so engrossed in her conversation with the whatever-eon.

Gonna post 3 videos which are part of some I've been watching last night. The 1st two videos are like less than 1 minute and the last one is the most precious.

Fernando Alsonso fakes foul while playing football.



Heh heh, he's so hott, why didn't I notice it before? :]

How Hamilton's attitude changes when he sees a camera.



Like wtf, he is seriously acting it and I told you he's a bastard. Sucker, fucker, faker. That's why I hate him. And I so agree with 1 viewer. I fucking hate how Hamilton thank the team everytime he wins a race, damn fucking fake and it's just so stupid. Like fuck, you should have seen how long he thank his team in the 2008 Monaco GP which left Kubica and Massa standing there like idiots.

Faces, reactions, emotions... (version 2)



Ah my favourite video, all about Kimi. I swear I cried watching that.

Then, I watched another video on F1 drivers and their girlfriends + wife. THOSE GIRLS ARE DAMN LUCKY PLEASE. And Alonso's girlfriend is damn hot, I went to search up on her and found out that she was the one who sang the song in the Faces, reactions, emotions... (version 2) video above! If you wanna watch it...

F1 Ladies 2007



My photo should be inside, but somehow it didn't get in. WHY!?

Or this...



Which gives a description on who the girls are. DAMN LUCKY! However... I still think Kimi and his wife doesn't match at all because she's too tall and they're somewhat like David and Victoria eh? I expect Kimi and his wife to divorce like few years ago but nooo... they still ain't divorced yet. I'm still waiting for that day to come...


Read more!