|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Saturday, 26 July 2008 - 22:25
0 opinions:Caught up with Sitian 2day. Went 2 the F1 pit lane building with her 4 the K1 grand final. I expected more people but there's hardly anyone. Drifting was so damn cool we all got leaves stuck in our hair. Pigged out @ Singapore Flyer's 7-11. 1st time eating B&J ice-cream, yummy. Marina Square later 4 Starbucks. Times 4 books & back 2 Starbucks again 4 dinner. Some shots & more 2 come. Maybe in the coming week? Common tests are coming so I'll be busy busy busy. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() P.S : Did suverys/quizzes (?) on my livejournal. View it here. Read more! |