|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 17 July 2008 - 18:46
0 opinions:I swear I should stop watching Miami Ink because it's so god damn tempting. Temptations, temptations, temptation. I'm so afraid once I start, I can't stop, like srsly. Man, I was thinking of what 2 get, if I really want 2 get, & the answer is so obvious. I can't believe I've never thought of it. Until yesterday... - - - - - This day shouldn't have exist, what a bad day. Got questioned why I didn't go 4 Starlight 3 & I don't care. Ho actually asked me 2 stand up during morning assembly, damn you. @ Maths, Ho even got confused @ herself when she was teaching us, stupid women. The guys were being dick heads during English lessons, as in, paper dicks. Sat with Alasdair during Social Studies behind Anthea who got into trouble by Alasdair. :]. Me was innocent. Rushed 2 the interchange after school 2 avoid the rain. Aw bad news, the stupid Fujiflim people say I can only collect my beloved digi cam on Monday! MONDAY! Do you people really have 2 repair that stupid digi cam 4 1 week? Like man, I bet it will take you less than 1 hour, half an hour, or even, it will only take you 5 minutes. Urgh, I'm gonna go barge (?) into their headquarters right now. On 2nd thoughts, maybe not. Read more! |