|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Tuesday, 8 July 2008 - 17:48
0 opinions:The M&M Show @ youtube. - - - - - Gawsh, is it me or does each day suck more and more? I wished I could stay home the whole damn week. I feel like a totally bitch today ignoring people and doing stupid things. The first thing I walked into class, Ho gave me a disapproving face, shook head at me. I hate it when she does that. Then she always have to call me at the very last minute, when I'm day dreaming in her class to answer her questions. I was like, "Oh shit." Then she told the whole class (?), "Eh class don't shit." Or something like that. Stupid. I desperately need new contact lens because mind is seriously unusable already. And all day, my mind was on the Kimi incident. What if I'm at school and suddenly that guy just decides to sue him or something? When I was about to forget to whole thing and move on, -.-, M reminded me that I could have been the one being pushed, the one being hurt. No, I don't want that to be me. The stupid image of him pushing the photographer just can't get off my mind, no matter how much I want it to. Then, M kept doing evil things to me. I had to take the blame for the things she did. Blah. The worse thing of the day is knowing that your one and only treasured possession isn't working anymore. Yes fuck, my digi cam isn't working. I didn't even drop it but instead placed it nicely on the table. Tried to on it yesterday and the bloody lens won't come out. Dad says he's gonna try to fix it, since he did fixed his ex-cam. Oh please work you bloody cam. But isn't it a sign to get a you-know-what since you-know-what-day is coming in 6 days. I reckon I'm gonna get scolding tmrw during POA. Because I was absent that day and I don't know what the rest did and blah, I predict that to happen and her giving me a sarcastic laugh. Well fuck you if you're gonna do that. If not, fuck you too. K, photos of you-know-who from R.jonkman @ Flickr. Stupid Photobucket won't work so I'll have to upload through Blogger. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() FATS! Anyway, F1 racers can't have muscles because it will add on to their weight and they'll have to adjust the car to make the whole thing balance. So muscles is no good, so it's ok.![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I really love Ferrari pitstop because they do not use a lollipop guy to stand in front of the car to tell you whether you can go or not. They use the little device that is hanging from somewhere. Spot it. Totally cool yeah.![]() ![]() K that's about it. I feel weird today. Stocking up a few bottles of herbal tea just in case I get sick. I really am going to get sick if I don't rush home straight away after the CIP. Super Junior is @ Japan now. Read more! |