|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 3 July 2008 - 19:30
0 opinions:Pretended to slept very early last night (10pm) but I was awake. Then 'woke up' to take my contact lens and went back to sleep. So Dad woke me up this morning and I was like, "Huh... can I don't go to school today?" And he went, "Tired? Is there anything in school today?" And I went, "Yes, and no." So he said, "Since there's nothing why don't you go to school?" So I was like, "My throat pain..." "Okay, go and sms M," he replied. So yay. But Mum was making a big fuss, stupid. I feel so guilty but my throat is a bit pain now. Couldn't get back to sleep though. Met at M's at around 4pm, went to PP to print photos then went to the Poly Clinic. Hell there were so many people so slacked at Popular and went to collect our photos. Walked around PP and she headed to her doctor. So I didn't get an MC, shit. But I'm so happy because on the way home, I sat with this really hot and nice Malay guy. He offered a seat to the mother and her kid but she asked the kid to sit so he had to move in closer to me. So we were like shoulder to shoulder and leg to leg. Then he dropped something between us and he looked at me and his face was like sorry-can-I-take-my-things-please look. So I moved a bit and when he bus turned, we just touched each other. M ARE YOU JEALOUS? YES SHE WAS OVER THE PHONE. :] Dad is thinking what to write in my letter and I'm doing the English + Daryl's homework which is in Chinese. Damn it. P.S : /Forgot to mention that day was waiting for the bus with M and then bus 293 came and his guy who was in yellow t-shirt looked very familiar was staring at me. And I was like thinking, who the hell is he. Then when the bus drove off, the turned to look at me again, since he was sitting at back and realised it was Bryce. -.-. M wants me to introduce him to her, NO. :]. Read more! |