span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Thursday, 21 August 2008 - 16:37
Am I?

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

11/365 - Am I?

捕夢的人指著天空向越爬越高
累了躺在堆滿星星的城堡
過了就好 醒來繼續微笑

往前是冷漠 後退是寂寞 乾脆我墜落
回憶在左手 未來在右手 誰又會同情我
- - - - -

Photobucket
Talking 2 Alas last night made me cry. But his stupidity made me laugh. He rly wasn't the Alas you usually talk 2 in sch. He may be small (no offence), yes, but he has a very very mature thinking. Ty. :).

Election day 2day... I can't believe the guy whom acted gay, & whom amused us with his 'perfect' Malay was actually up there, giving his speech, looking serious. I just can't believe that. But nonetheless... he's the only boy in the election... & I'm a man-manic (ppl call me that, not myself), guess who I voted 4.

Ok anw sch has been fun. It rly amazed me how 1 guitar can attract so many ppl. & I'm even more amazed that many ppl actually plays the guitar. (I'm a nooooob.) How nice if 1 day, all those that plays frm e4 & e3 will come 2gether & put up a performance.

Photobucket

POA test was kinda easy actually, except the insurance part. Got super confuse but overall I think it's ok. But I always fail when I say that the paper is easy, so...

Can't believe when I was hving lunch, Dad actually called me abt that matter. Wtf. Mum 2, right away when I reached home. Urgh wtf.

Anthea was so funny just nw. She actually had no $$$ (coins) 2 take bus & I had like 20 cents on me. So I was looking ard 4 our sch ppl & I, think his name is Janus (?), saw him & asked her 2 go over 2 ask him. So she really did & I was laughing @ her expression + he's. Then he didn't have any coins so she asked these 2 aunties & omg, they poured out their coins & gave her. I didn't know Singaporeans were so kind. But still, I was laughing throughout @ her. Hope you get top up $$$ soon womAn.

Suppose 2 go jogging with Shirley later, but it WAS raining so nxt wk. Hehex. + I'm sick. Haven't been eating medicine @ all since the 38 degrees fever. But I don't think I'm gonna die anw so don't bother. I think my eyebags are more impt. Everyday, there wld be @ least 1 person commenting it being very black or swollen. NEED.EYE.MASK.


Read more!