|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 18 August 2008 - 20:09
0 opinions:Sch was kinda enjoyable 2day. Ya ya I always use the same words because I can't find any other words 2 describe already. Ok English was ... It made me speechless. But it was hilarious. P.E was actually fun. Because we didn't do much. Anthea, Grace, Amanda & I were sort of playing. Recess was nice. :). Cheer up Agnes. Maths was just wtf. Almost every1 was asleep already. Didn't really understand this chapter so it means more mugging 2 do later. Physics just sucks. Short, ugly, old & bitchy. Her bra strap actually fell 2 her shirt sleeve & she didn't even know. STUPID. Career Guidance was fucking boring. Come on, nursing & aerospace engineering? Ew. Leadership workshop was less fun than the last time. I've learnt not 2 ever step out of the hse without enough sleep because when those who said bye 2 me, I went 2 say hello back. -.-. P.S : I won't be update often this week because I'm gonna try 2 be busy mugging. 其實,我們已開始到現在就根本不了解對方。 你也沒式這得去了解我。 我也不例外。 我們都互以爲我們了解彼此,但真的,根本就沒有。 大家都知道, 在那謝歡笑之中,大部分的時間我們都在利用對方。 對不起,我不是一個好朋友。 也永遠不會事。 Read more! |