|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Wednesday, 20 August 2008 - 16:21
0 opinions:![]() Lots of photos 2day because I was home early enough 2 upload all of it frm my cam. Pictures of Sat maybe 2moro though. It's not done editing yet. - - - - - 你知道嗎,沒有你的日子,我很開心。 我不願意看到你不適因爲我怕, 是應為我怕我會跟討厭你。 你不必在我面前儅(?)老大, 因為我不希罕。(?) 只要能和同學和睦相處,我最已經很滿足了。 星期二,我以不再要和你繼續演下那場戯了。 我累了。 所以我決定要結束它。 我並不後悔。 Chinese quotes rocks, they are always full of meanings. Nw I can't change my Chinese fonts back 2 the simplified version, wtf. - - - - - Picture post. Forced 2 go 2 sch despite high fever of 38. But I rly would regret it if I was absent. 3 free periods, hilarious classmates like Chunmun & Ningzheng and Benson speaking Malay & acting gay. But bad thing is, I screwed up Art. It was so perfect yesterday that every1 said it was (1st time damn it)... but after the glue went on, it turned out like shit. ![]() ![]() Luv this photo. ![]() ![]() ![]() Managed 2 survive 2 days without washing my hair... 2 sch that is. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Sry woman 4 disturbing you so much while you were reading but I felt much better. Ty. Yay there's like this photography competition. Hope our grp would win so we can prove 2 him that he isn't the 1 that can be the best, others can 2. My goal now is 2 get into New York Institute of Photography after my O's. Can't find any photo of how the campus looks like. :/. Oh well maybe some other cheap options? I'm saving my own $$$ 2 fund myself. Read more! |