|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 14 August 2008 - 15:59
0 opinions:![]() This actually 1 of the less retarded pictures of me already. View more on my Flickr @ the side. It's 4 the 365 days project, quite fun! - - - - - Sch's really actually quite fun. Omg slap me I've been saying that 4 3 days already. I think I must be mad or something but I swear I'm telling the truth. & although I've been doing very badly in my common tests, I think POA is actually very easy. (I know there's no link but who cares anw.) Uh ok so I brought my Ikea catalogue 2 sch 2day & 4got 2 bring it back. Hehex, M & I luv Ikea stuff, it's like so dang cool. I kinda luv English class 2 bits now because it's so fun esp 2day. More of such English lessons pls!!! Heart-to-heart (EW) talk with Chew during social studies. I feel like killing him 4 making sucha comparison. Sry stupid invisible bacon starfish invisible women 4 making you get punished! Who ask you announce 2 Benson + Guxie abt my Social Studies answer!!! She said it's hilarious so she asked me 2 scan it & here it is : (in 2nd paragraph) ![]() Funny meh? Thanks 4 sending me home. :). P.S : In Finland, they're gonna come out with Kimi Raikkonen stamps soon! Finnish readers, pls email me 4 my address so you can send me letters in Kimi Raikkonen stamps! What a loser I am. Latest P.S -.- : Ah WTF my grandpa is coming wtfwtfwtf. He's gonna bother me again and the last time he came made me so damn bad mood. :/. Read more! |