span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 24 August 2008 - 21:02

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

OMFG KIMI RAIKKONEN I HATE YOU!!! URGH FUCK YOU WAKE UP MAN.

1st your performance is bad like shit, you can't overtake Heikki.

Then at the IMPORTANT pit stop, he just fucking rushed everything & made a fucking mistake. The guy who refuels the petrol fucking fell down because of Kimi started the car when the nossel (?) isn't out. WTF CAN YOU WAKE UP. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

Lap 45: Kovalainen and Raikkonen both pit. It's a pit stop race and is won by Kovalainen as Raikkonen tries to leave too early and he takes out one of his mechanics. The Finn also has the fuel hose still attached and to stop and wait while Ferrari disconnect it. Dreadful for Ferrari. Raikkonen comes out behind Trulli

So while I was typing this, my Dad screamed & I went to check & WTFFFFF, his engine blew. WTF RACE OVER.

Lap 49: Raikkonen has stormed out of the back of the Ferrari garage. He is not a happy chappy

Lap 48: What an afternoon for Ferrari

Lap 47: And Raikkonen's race is over. His Ferrari engine blows in spectacular fashion, pouring smoke out over the track

Lap 46: Massa's incident will only be investigated after the race while Raikkonen's mechanic is on his way to the medical centre. It was a pretty bad incident

I'm fucking pissed. (I didn't see the part he stomped out, because I've decided to stop watching the bloody thing).

Pls, it has been like almost 5 races already & you are still what... asleep? It's time you fucking wake up & give your fans a gd answer. WE WANT GOOD RESULTS. Fine if the engine blows, you can't help it. BUT WHAT'S WITH THE PIT STOP? THE FUCKING PIT STOP!? Urgh, unbelievable! Shit then he has a 60% chance out of the WDC battle. & if Massa get in trouble, then double shit. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE LOLLIPOP MAN!

Pls let the guy be ok, no injuries pls pls pls.

Lap 51: Raikkonen refuses to chat to Louise Goodman, running away as she tries to get a quote

Lap 50: Ferrari have confirmed that the mechanic is on his way to the medical centre to be checked out by the doctor while the team's press officer says he would be surprised if Massa was penalised as other stops have been just as "hot" this year. He also says that Raikkonen left the pit a bit too early


WTF Kimi... I rly don't know what to say anymore. I know I shldn't be mad because I'm just a fucking no one. But I don't know, I just feel like screaming out. I know I shldn't even be crying over this shit but just wtfwtfwtf. Nw I'm just praying HE WOULDN'T NOT PUSH THAT LOUISE GOODMAN person. PLS.

Sighs... I fucking knew something is gna fucking happen. Everytime when Kimi's gna have some incredible incident/accident in that race, I can feel it. But I thought this race is gna be different, but no. Ok fine I've got nothing else to say anymore. My feelings are beyond words to describe. All I can say now is, I will not give up... at least until the next race.

Shit man I'm gna read more bad reports abt Kimi all over websites and that fucking sucks. FUCK YOU.

Urgh Olympics get out my face. Freaking noisy cheena.

- - - - -


Read more!