|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Friday, 1 August 2008 - 22:34
0 opinions:Haircut @ Parkway's NK Hairworks with Anthea 4 $27.80. 1st time having a wash 2 & I love it although I look so shit after that. I like my hair, except the fringe. Don't know what 2 do with it but overall, it's still okay. Singapore Garden Festival last night @ Suntec City. Photos up soon. I think I left my digi cam in sch because I can't find it in my bag. PLS BE THERE. Chunmun, Guxie & Ningzheng were almost gonna look @ my photos 2day so I guess some1 saw I had a cam & stole it. I THINK. But I don't think the guys stole it because they are super nice peeps. Oh well. Read more! |