|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Saturday, 9 August 2008 - 19:17
0 opinions:![]() 14 yr old British diver Tom Daley! Saw him in yesterday's Olympic opening ceremony & he's the only 1 I can remember, hehex. My fellow braces mate. So cute. My home country (ya right, calling me Chenna is such an insult because I don't like them) is hosting the Olympics. I almost fell asleep watching it but the lighting of the torch part was great, though it's abit not synchronised. I was keeping a lookout 4 the Finnish team & but didn't manage 2 catch them. Only when all the teams finished walking, the camera happened 2 shoot some famous ppl that I do not know, then I saw them. Ok & I only got 1 thing 2 say - I still wanna migrate 2 Finland. & after viewing some images on Flickr, I think I'm better off going there 4 a holiday. - - - - - Sry I had 2 go out with my family 2day so we can't go 2 the Padang this yr! Ok actually Abigail smsed me last night & I thought last few weeks she said she wasn't free so we cancelled it. So I went out with my family instead & got myself something (they paid k). Next yr!!! Still remember last yr we went & I saw some of my current classmates there, lawl. I think I'm gonna ask Dad/Uncle 2 get me powershot isntead. After like 1 yr of persuading them 2 get me a DSLR & having them delaying it, I think I will never get it because they will never spend their $$$ on it. So powershot will me ok but Uncle wants 2 get me a 2nd hand DSLR. But I think I'll have 2 wait 4 like... 1000000000000 years? I'm having a major headache now, wtf I'm gonna die. P.S : I'd rather Anthea not have any phone! All my unglam photo omgwtf. I want 2 kill her now!!! & Agnes if you're reading this, I'm gonna wash the shoe 1st b4 taking a photo of it because it's so dirty! :). Read more! |