|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Saturday, 2 August 2008 - 22:59
0 opinions:![]() Was @ sch 'till ard 10pm +. Actually I wanted 2 take my digi cam frm the classroom (if it's there) but old hag wasn't in sch so I couldn't take the keys. So supposedly, hung ard the whole event. It was soooo empty, dry & unhigh. Then there's Joshua Ang, the actor guy. This girl frm 3A1, I think, sang songs by singers like Alicia Keys & my god, her singing is fucking nice. But the whole thing was boring but ok @ the same time because we got free food. Ended up having fruits & two small 'tacos'. I was being such a ass because of my sleeping mode. While waiting 4 our Dad's, Anthea & I were super freaked out over some stuff. Be4 that, our juniors were scaring us like crazy. Saw this white figure standing in 1 of the classrooms, Anthea say she said it 2, super freaky yeah. Every1 went home alr s& we stood outside the gate by ourselves. Lucky there were a few grps of guys & they were so cute. As in, funny. Dad was really nice when he came early & let me stay behind 2 wait with Anthea 4 her Dad. I totally luv the P & J (?) juniors. They are totally nice & cute 2 da maxxxxxxx. Took photos with them using M's cam, sry I found it in my hse so I just took & used it, hehex. ![]() Li Hsien @ the back & I 4got the junior's name who is in front. ![]() Need I even explain who this bacon is? ![]() Wei Liat! :) ![]() Isabelle & Ruzaini! :). I srsly envy their friendship. ![]() Clarissa! :) ![]() Randyne! :). Uber cute. ![]() Pamela, Randyne & the rest whom I can't remember their names! :). Sry. Evil me is using the poster edges effects 4 those ugly photos of me. & 4 Anthea's. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I look like shit in all those photos because of my hair. Yes everyone was commenting/laughing @ it. Benson & I were in the same boat - both of us freaking hate our fringe. ![]() (Taken with phone quality lousy like shit). He's like so shuai k. & evil him went 2 delete those individual photos we took with each other. & Anthea wants Judith 2 see this: ![]() Read more! |