|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Tuesday, 12 August 2008 - 18:03
0 opinions:![]() Dad was being sucha bitch this morning, WTF. He kept scolding & rushing me because he thought I didn't wanna go 2 sch. Like hello, I just merely said I have headache doesn't mean I don't wanna go 2 sch right. & besides, I feel so excited 2 go 2 sch 2day. Slap me. So Dad just gave me panadol which I ended up giving Ryan later in the day because of his stomache. I heard them say panadol will make you drowsy so I didn't take it. I'm sucha noob. Sch was kinda ok & I was super enthu + hardworking k (hit me). But only during History. Pon(ed) Chinese with Amanda, heard they gave back the common test paper. I think I got 32/50? So disappointed but for skipping so many lessons of Chinese, I still think it's ok. Anw, it doesn't make any difference at all. Maths was just wtf, old hag is sucha bastard. & she went 2 call me by my full name & she fucking pronounced my surname wrongly. Don't know how to pronounce, pls don't call me by my full name. Kong your arse. It's pronounced as KANG. Fuck you bitch. & Curry noodle actually turned out fantastic. M & I wanted a 2nd round but... so embarrassing. Maybe next time! & damn the indoor sports hall, I fucking luv the basketball court to bits, it's so fucking nice! I'm shocked. -.-. Starlight was rather enjoyable & there were only 6 of us. Sat with Shirley, Andy & Ningzheng. Ningzheng went 2 draw some guy frm the History textbook which turned out hilarious. We got released super super super late because we were talking + not sitting apart. Feel like skipping dinner 2day but omg, I can smell dinner already. :/. Read more! |