span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 3 August 2008 - 21:55
KIMI RAIKKONEN 3RD 4 HUNGARIAN GP :)

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

Photobucket

The Hungarian GP is over, OVER. & I swear it's super drama. Well, 4 the last part.

Massa had a damn good start & led all the way through the way. Raikkonen's start was bad, with Kubica blocking him. The rest are fucking hell boring. So Hamilton was 2nd & Alonso was 6th, in front of Raikkonen. Damn sad Raikkonen couldn't overtake Alonso. Then suddenly, Hamilton's tyre puncture, I was delighted like crazy, duh. So he went in2 the pit lane & had a tyre change. @ Raikkonen's last pit stop, he came out right in front of Alonso!!!

@ the last 3 laps (while I was watching Super Junior on MAA, disappointing performance), Raikkonen was just sooooo damn close 2 Timo Glock. & suddenly, Massa's engine blowed! WTF. @ the last 3 laps!!! So Ferrari told Raikkonen 2 drop his pace, no point chasing Glock anymore, since he would be 3rd now. & lastly, Heikki took pole position & 3rd 4 Raikkonen!!!

Finally, a podium finish frm Raikkonen. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. Frm 6th in qualifying 2 3rd, what else can I wish 4? WDC. :).

Bullshit 2 those report abt Kimi having no motivation. He has no motivation 4 F1 my arse. He tried so hard & I guess if he didn't get podium 2day, it really didn't matter. YAY.

This made my day.


Read more!