span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Monday, 4 August 2008 - 18:19
Live, laugh, love

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

Sch was kinda ok-ish. & I'm so glad I didn't receive alot of negative comment abt my hair. Ok maybe only 1, by Ryan, obviously.

Found my beloved under my chair, yay, lucky no one picked it up. So I didn't lose my digi cam after all. :). P.E was OMG. 2.4km run, 20 minutes. & I even took off my shoe 2 run. Like man, 4 blisters because of my new shoes!!! Damn freaking pain. Had inspiration talk 4 2 hrs by Dr William Tan. Mmmn, it was... inspirational. The ppl along my row were making loads of noise. * was complaining abt Wei Liat 2 me. I just nodded because @ 1st I thought it was some1 else who talked 2 me. :/.

Was damn restless during ACE, like I was gonna die. Super cannot keep still @ all. Stayed back with Anthea & Benson 4 'Maths peering tutoring'. Decided 2 stay right after sch so we can go back early. But since there wasn't any teacher, we just slacked & did loads of rubbish stuff. Rather fun, really. :). Stupid god pig (-.-) was pissed @ NATO & decided 2 draw up his own class T-shirt design. So called T-shirt.

(Sry photos quality ain't gd, Idk why. Stupid cam cam.)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Check out his mouth expression (?).
Photobucket
Stupid god pig kept cancelling (?) the song I wanted. Bloody hell.
Photobucket
& I freaking can't believe he thought Hamilton was Raikkonen. (!!!!!!!!!)
Photobucket

Followed this bacon 2 CS 4 lunch which was terrible like fuck & she bought her magazine. So loaded.

YAY I'M SO HAPPY I KNOW HOW TO DO SMALL PHOTO ANIMATIONS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

K BYE.

P.S : Photos of Kimi Raikkonen up soon.


Read more!