|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Sunday, 10 August 2008 - 18:44
0 opinions:![]() You should know what effect I'm trying 2 achieve but failed. Oh man I smell like an old women with the medicated oil & Yoko Yoko. I think I"m gonna die or something. Have been having this terrible headache 4 2 days already & it isn't going away. Last night, I thought it was really the end for me. I totally had diffculties breathing & my head felt so heavy. So I managed 2 survive & here I am typing. I hate staying @ home because I tend 2 consume loads of junk food. Like srsly, ate wayyyyyy 2 much & 1 week of diet has gone down the drain. I mean I've lost like 3 kg in 1 week already, even gone 1 size down & after 2day, I'm gonna put back on everything. WTF!!! Great, no sch 2moro. Urgh. ![]() View frm my hse yesterday, all the Aunties & Uncles were so excited 4 some unknown reasons. I saw this picture in Atiqah blog 2! Read more! |