|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Sunday, 17 August 2008 - 21:26
0 opinions:Caught Meet Dave in the evening 2gether with Anthea, Jadason, Bryan & Arthur. Hmmn the movie was rather ok but it isn't THAT fantastic. Kinda boring but funny though. Most of the time I was laughing @ Anthea & Jadason. Both of them have the same laughter & the best thing is, both are sitting on either side of me. On the way home, was talking 2 Anthea abt this guy, ahem ahem. She was so agitated over table tennis in the bus. I srsly hate that Wang Nan (whatever your fucking name is), I hate you I hate you I hate you. The smirk on her face was disgusting & annoying. WTF. Even my Dad was like, "Can some1 pls slap her? Look @ her face." Ok but @ least Singapore got silver after 48 years? ![]() I like Lin Dan V.S Lee Chong Wei, very nice. WTF happened 2 my favourite Malaysian doubles? Not even close 2 bronze. :/. Read more! |