|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Friday, 15 August 2008 - 18:01
0 opinions:![]() - - - - - 2day's been kinda ok but I'm super pissed now because of my mum. She's getting 2 over excited over the Olympics. Like wtf. Her voice is those sharp & irritating voice & when Singapore loses, she keeps screaming + clap her hand + do the WTF sighing. It's something I hate & it's super irritating I feel like slapping her. Sch's really ok. Chinese was so shit but I guess every1 started 2 settle down right after the teacher shouted. He has never shouted be4 & I think every1 was like shocked? English class was fun, again. :). Mdm Noraidah took some shots of the class with my cam & I'm suppose 2 email it 2 her (Idk how 2 start) but anw... here are the photo, THAT MIGHT APPEAR IN THE RETROSPECT. WTF!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() So after sch, went 2 get our photos frm Mrs Sim with Shirley + Agnes. Then we went 2 the Art room 2 cut our pictures. Really fun & kinda creepy! Went 2 TM with Anthea + Xue Yu + Lu Ting + Keiko + Chloe after their higher Chinese. Like so extra but it was actually ok. Ate @ Yoshinoya (?). Rather enjoyable because it was super hilarious esp Anthea + Lu Ting's actions. :). ![]() ![]() ![]() Lu Ting's hair is like super super nice!!! ![]() Anthea's also? (Lawl). ![]() I have no idea what's wrong with my face. Mustache? ![]() Ok so hung ard until ard 3pm+, bought my pencil case frm Artbox & I'm eyeing that $16 coin pouch. Getting it next week. Oh man, then what abt my sandies? But I really luv the pouch! :(. & those hoodies. I'm gonna be broke 4 a long long long long time. Then Keiko + Chloe left. Ok nvm, after that headed 2 the library. Anthea took like 1 hours 2 look 4 her book until Lu Ting + Xue Yu left. SEE! I almost fell asleep waiting 4 her. Ok I did feel asleep. Was damn mad on the bus. WTF Anthea kept copying those table tennis player scream. Laughed all the way frm Tampines interchange 2 my hse bus stop. I was even laughing when I alighted frm the bus. Mum's screaming again WTF!!! Her voice is damn sharp pls. P.S : Sry am 2 lazy 2 reply tags but will do so ASAP! Read more! |