|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 28 August 2008 - 17:21
0 opinions:Very lucky Pietro is okay but he his toe is broken D: Hope he's not gna sue Kimi though, I'm waiting 4 September 7 race, it's gna be a long wait. ![]() Sch 2day was 100% fun(ny). Ok maybe POA wasn't that fun, but after that, it was like the best. Got back results slips. Yay I improved but not 2 a certain extent esp in POA. Finally an A2. Calculated the overall & I passed. @ least got abit of improvement k. English was fun + funny. History class instead of Social Studies, I love History better. & my answer was the model answer, yay. But Chew kept praising Chun Mun because he thought he did it. Then gossiping sessions with him + Amanda & his constant ranting abt Joey. Maths test after sch. Matrices + Coordinate geometry was a breeze lawl but both added up is less than half the total marks of the paper. So yes I'm gna fail so no more NETS 4 me, bye bye NETS. & WTF @ my lvl ranking. If POA is counted sure confirm higher than Anthea's, & your English higher than me because you did more than me for those project work. So Noraidah gave you more marks :P. Saw Sitian while she was going 2 TM. Can't believe she didn't see me until I went 2 push her. Mac was sinful. Went 2 NTUC 2 buy chillies 4 my mum. & woman, the nearest word 2 IPOD is IPOT k. Suppose 2 go jogging again with Shirley but... L-A-Z-Y. :). Was surfing the web just nw & I think I wanna go VJC. Their photography club there looks gd. But VJC = MUST work hard. & if I fail my A lvls = R.I.P. Still wanna go overseas 2 study though. Last random thought. Idk if I shld go back 2 RSS 2moro. Kinda lazy & bored 2 go. Hmmm... P.S : Omg hot angmoh guy commented on my SUPERmarket photo. Read more! |