span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Monday, 25 August 2008 - 18:59
Split personality.

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

Massa didn't get disqualified anymore yay. In your face Hamilton 2 bad 4 you Massa's in a Ferrari. YAY 4 MASSA, 1st victory in Valencia! Hope Kimi won't win in the Singapore GP so ppl won't support him @ all. He's mine you dumb ass. Hope Massa wins though, he needs it. Oh pls win WDC this yr. PLS!!!

14/365 - Split personality.

OMG so hairy in the 1st photo but I hav brown hair yay. That's the colour I want 2 dye after the O's! Didn't managed 2 take any outdoor shots despite my determination 2. I even took out my cam while in TM/CS but didn't managed 2 capture any. So yup, day 14 of the 365 days project. Oh my what a long way 2 go. Woman better help me take a nice outdoor shot next time so I don't hav 2 act cute anymore.

Sch was fun, hehex, hit me pls. Watched the guys play basketball @ the new indoor sports hall. Like wow I totally enjoyed watching them play. Maths was just so bitch omg reminds me I hav homework. :/. Class was being super rowdy 2day (esp Chunmun & his kway chap) no idea why. & I feel super high also. Lucky Soh was in a happy mood. Leadership thing was kinda ok, those coaches sure got lots of stories 2 tell man.

POA remedial after sch was actually enjoyable. But I was on the verge of sleeping already. Was craving 4 ice-cream badly. TM/CS after that with women. Omg I need that September UK version of F1 racing magazine. I NEED IT I NEED IT I NEED IT. It has an EXCLUSIVE interview of Kimi Raikkonen & I was rly wondering when it would be this turn & finally, yay. But he looks very (x24475252) ugly inside wtf. I think he looks way cooler & better in t-shirts + baggy pants. Cool man.

When asked abt what a perfect lap feels like, he answered, "Feels good. Better than sex." Not fair, means he & his wife does it alot. :/. Oh well anw these few races, he haven't been shaving his facial hair. & I hav this feeling that he's gonna be a father or something. Well it's time 2 after married 4 3 yrs (I think so).

Art + Maths homework. Better do my chores 1st & start on my homework later. I intend 2 go 2 bed early 2day. :). Wtf it's 7.15pm nw I wanna watch cartoons.

P.S : Video of Kimi's pit accident. So glad that re-fuler person is ok yay. & I intended 2 be 1 of the pit crew but after yesterday, maybe not. After re-watching the whole thing I think Kimi kinda got guilty & was actually reluctant 2 move off. Luv the guy who immediately took out the fuel hose. (It's just a very random thought).




Read more!