|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Friday, 22 August 2008 - 16:53
0 opinions:![]() I wish I were rich. If I were rich, I wld be able 2 buy whatever I want. If I were rich I don't hav 2 wait 1000 of yrs 4 smth I want. It's so not fair that when some1 doesn't need smth more than you do, they get it. & lastly, if I were rich, I wld go see a doctor abt my back problem. Srsly it's getting frm bad 2 worse everyday. Dinner last night was the best. Had so many pieces of murtabak because I thought it was NOT fattening until dad told me it was. @ least I didn't hav rice. The murtabak is all the way frm Malaysia. Grandfather brought it over the last time he came. Some Tunku (which was suppose 2 be my relative but I rly don't know who) visited our place back @ Malaysia. No wonder it's so damn delicious. ![]() Miami Ink was extremely tempting 2. I want 1 ASAP!!! Check this guy's amazing tattoo frm Flickr. :). ![]() - - - - - Managed 2 skip sch 2day, hehex yay. I didn't pon, I rly hav fever ok, & I've been having fever since 2 days ago. Still I'm only taking this : ![]() Spicy + bitter. Dad didn't buy the sweet 1 urgh wtf. So staying at home isn't any better. At 1st I planned 2 finish up my Maths + study 4 nxt Thursday's Maths test but I ended up having loads of junk 4 brunch. Cheese & bread + fruit cake + 2 chicken pao 1 with cheese on top + 1 can of campbell chicken herb soup + 1 red bean pao. (Shit typing all that makes me hungry nw). What's even better is that I was lying on my bed while eating all those junk and reading comics + watching dramas/movies. Oh yeah, L change the world + attack on the pin up boys + shutter + this : ![]() Rly nice until my bro who hates dramas got so addicted 2 it. Guess which 1's my fav? But I can't find him here. & Mama mia (wtf sounds weird), the new F1 street circuit @ Valencia is beautiful. They're hosting it there 4 the 1st time also. How can Singapore's circuit be compared 2 theirs!? I can't wait 2 officially see the track 2moro on tv!!! I miss my man, it has been 2 wks k. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() P.S : My photography was a failure. :/. I couldn't get the right ISO wtf not fair. ![]() ![]() Makes me go so haywire. ![]() Read more! |