|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Saturday, 23 August 2008 - 15:49
0 opinions:![]() Omg I look fucking weird! But I needed a photo 4 my 365 days Flickr project so ta-dah. Weird!!! - - - - - I'm gonna be very lame in this post & it feels fucking gd. Having been watching many many (sort of) dramas + movies yesterday & 2day. Kinda nice, most of it are in Jap & they srsly can produce gd movies that makes ppl cry like shit. Hehe I'm starting 2 love Jap guys. Their voice is very mature 4 their looks, totally unexpecting them 2 speak with such mature voice but cute looks. So watched L change the world, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e - Ikemen Paradise, Sky of Love, Attack on the pin-up boys, Shutter, The Ring virus. Suddenly feel like giving a review on some of them, like so lame, but I don't care. :). Better read because I spent more than 2 hrs on this post alone. Ok I mean see the photos because I spent more time on that. Hanazakari no Kimitachi e - Ikemen Paradise ![]() I still prefer the Jap version over the Taiwanese. I think it's funny in a serious way while the Taiwanese 1 is just funny & not very serious. I'm @ episode 10 nw but I don't wanna continue anymore because it's so fucking sad Nakatsu can't be with the main Mizuki. But mainly I luv 2 guys frm that show. 1 of them is that weird aura guy Yamamoto Yusuke. ![]() The 2nd is that funny supporting lead, Ikuta Toma. I like his name in the show better, Nakatsu. :). I prefer him 2 be with the main actress. But it ain't gonna happen. ![]() ![]() ![]() Sky of Love I can't believe myself 4 not watching that movie earlier!!! Totally regret not watching it because it's so nice. Cried like shit esp @ the ending. & then there's Haruma Miura, so hot. Better look @ his photos carefully because I took a long long time searching + editing. Oh yes editing because I had 2 screenshot everything. :). ![]() My fav part of the movie. @ the start, where he bumped in2 Mika along the corridor. ![]() ![]() ![]() Other fav part where they finally met after talking on the phone 4 days? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() He looks ... in black hair. ![]() My 2nd fav part. Mika wrote 2 him asking if he ever had happiness? & then on graduation day, he wrote back an answer that made me cry but I 4got. ![]() He looks so hot in that cap(?), whatever you call it. Kimi looks hot in those 2. :). ![]() Where they had their 'wedding'. So totally gay when he cried!!! :/. Damn sad he had 2 die. Ok I'm done but speaking of death, I was damn emotional after reading the newspaper. It's like wtf, why do ppl hav 2 die young? It's just so unfair. Or even, why must ppl die? R.I.P Lee Un. ![]() Sighs... Ok back 2 2day. Did my Maths hw in the morning. Surprisingly I finished everything & after checking the answers, it's all correct! Yay, more studying 2moro then. :). Grand aunt came over, she kept talking non-stop, besides that... I was hooked on the computer all day watching dramas + movies. Finally, after 2 long wks of impatient waiting, F1 is back! This time, @ a new street circuit in Spain. Welcome 2 Valencia! -.-. It's a fucking beautiful circuit. I wonder if Singapore's can be compared 2 it. But anw, it feels gd 2 watch the guys race on the track & seeing the track 4 the 1st time, I think I wanna migrate 2 Spain instead. So cool. Ok well qualifying was crap. Kimi Raikkonen was just being sucha disappointment, esp 1st rd of qualifying - 13th place!!! But in the end, he still managed a 4th. Pole position went 2 Massa! Yay @ least it's not some ... freak. & can Ferrari pls sign Sebastian Vettel? Because he's performance is fucking gd!!! & I want him 2 be the youngest F1 driver 2 take WDC instead of Hamilton. Vettel's 21 while Hamilton's 23 & dating a 30 yr old women. WTF. Gd 4 you there's completely no photo of F1 in this post. P.S : Ah it's almost 11pm & Mum + Dad isn't back with dinner. I want my Egg Prata pls. Read more! |