span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Wednesday, 27 August 2008 - 19:17
SUPERmarket.

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

15/365 - SUPERmarket.

Quite a number of photos 2day but I'm rather busy right nw so I'll post everything 2moro. Or maybe the day after... or maybe Sunday. Last Starlight program... for this term. Damn sad I know I won't be expelled frm this program because I can confirm 100% I didn't get 5 passes. :/.

& The best thing is, Maths test 2moro wtf. But on the bright side...

Hehex, POA. I shld have gotten full marks, shit man. Hope overall is @ least an A2 pls pls pls. I haven't seen an A in my report card 4 a long long long long time. Work harder next time woman, you can do it :). I'm looking 4ward 2 compete Maths with you 2moro but I think you'll win, very likely.

Hope I can get gd marks 4 my Maths test & hello NETS. Maybe not though...

We luv Toma Ikuta.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Me have ugly cookieeeeee face.

P.S : I think I'm gna burn midnight oil 2night, man.


Read more!