|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Friday, 15 August 2008 - 21:26
0 opinions:Reply tags time! Am lazy to reply @ my tagboard because I can't type alot there. :(. & Anw I have to reply to 2 people only. anthea: LOL. nvm lah, retarded here, retarded there, same same lah. XD Nonono, only you retarded, I'm not. ![]() HAHAHA. :) jy: Interpreting a piece of art.. seems interesting. Art theory seems a whole load easier than d&t theory.. If not for me not knowing how to make a pencil work I'd be in art already. Arr. Lack of Talent. Ok maybe it's easier if you compare Art theory to D&T theory. Actually you can make it to Art! My pencil work srsly sucks too but I'm in Art which is sucha mistake. anthea: making their eyes together = cockeyes? LOL. Fine! I'm 18. anthea: oh yeah, i checked. Finland is like #21 or something @ the olympics. lol. s'pore not even in top #50. XD Crazy invisible bacon starfish womAn, still go and count. Told ya Finland rocks more. :). FINLAND!!! anthea: i tht you meant you were damn angry on the bus. XD the pics are quite nice. lols. Was I angry on the bus? I thought I was laughing like a mad woman at your actions? You mean the pictures with your face nice or those Noraidah took? Read more! |