You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems.
It is a CRISIS.
Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768
Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.
Best day ever. Madness on the train back frm Comex. Judith, Anthea & I were drooling over these 3 hot Hungarian guys. WOWWOWWOW. I miss my primary schmates & most importantly I hav no idea why I miss my current classmates :).