|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Tuesday, 26 August 2008 - 18:56
0 opinions:No flickr photo 2day wow so lucky. Hair feels & looks like shit 2day but nonetheless, sch was fun. There was only 1 serious lesson 4 the whole day - Maths. Soh didn't come during chemistry so free period. Pon-ed Chinese with Amanda 2 revise POA. Chew didn't come 4 History, Alasdair's very cute & he's on my side. In your face woman :). Art was very slack but fun. Mrs Sim always gives us opportunities & gd projects. She's a gd teacher k. Starlight was just full of work. Shirley, Andy, Ning Zheng & I actually did our work. Then Ning Zheng left so the 3 of us were figuring out POA like crazy. Managed 2 (almost) finish up our POA work until the very last minute & we left 4 the interchange. Lawl Andy was being super hilarious. You can even laugh just by looking @ his face. Yay I'm happy nw because I stole lots (x874528767857) of Ikuta Toma + Miura Haruma icons frm Lj :). Hehex I'm reading Koizora novel online, the Jap version translated 2 English, only 1 chapter. -.-. So I think I'm gonna search 4 the Chinese version & read it over dinner. Goodbye homework you're not important. Read more! |