|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 11 August 2008 - 19:46
0 opinions:Met up with Sitian (& this posting is loaded with her photos. See I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, lawl) 2day. Giant 4 Sushi + her FBT which she didn't buy. Ikea with the aim of studying but it was 2 crowded so we decided 2 drop the idea. Spent ard $10 each on food. Super awkward over lunch with this family sitting with us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Went 2 White Sands 2 look @ the brazilian praia sandies we've been talking abt since 2 weeks ago. Man lucky it was there and it's fairly cheap. I'm broke already so I'm gonna save up 4 it so we can get it 2gether asap!!! Kopitam 2 study (+ eating WTF!!!!!!!!!) & she was so freaking engrossed. I think I shld drop out of Art because she don't even take Art can actually interpret the painting while I can't even think of any shit. WTF I HATE ART YOU SUCKS. More studying soon k, I NEED MOTIVATION!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Trained back 2 Tampines (LAWL SHE'S CRAZY I COULD TAKE MY 21 & SHE COULD TAKE HER 15!!!) & there was this 2 'hilarious' Malay guys opposite us. Damn evil pls. This guy was making his eyeballs 2gether (I don't know how 2 say it) 2 make us laugh. Damn stupid. Then they were both discussing abt us, wtf. Ok but they were cute. & Lastly, she loves Zijian & we all know that. :))). P.S : I 4got what I want 2 type but will return 2 type once I remember. -.-. So bye. Read more! |