span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Wednesday, 13 August 2008 - 19:40
rather long post that doesn't make sense.

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

Was rather attentive during Phyics though I was on the verge on falling alseep. @ 1 point I was even drooling but I did lotsa highlighting. I DID GO 4 CHINESE CLASS & wtf, I wasted 1 hr there. But then Andy was super hilarious & made the class laughed non-stop by arguing with the teacher. 3 periods of POA was ok. Photography 4 Art, damn unhappy with my shots & my beloved cam died on me again! WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF. I tried changing another card + reformating it but it just shows, "Frame number full." I hope it's really really un-repairable (?) this time so I can get a new cam. Either 12/13 megapixel digi cam or powershot. I'm not hoping 4 a DSLR because Dad will never be able 2 afford that. $$$$$$$$$$$$.

After sch, I was ordering my usual rice + fish + salted egg when the NCC guy whom me + Anthea photographed last time came. So Anthea told me & I was stared @ him then he saw me & went, "Where have I seen you be4?" & started thinking. After buying my food, he was still thinking. So I was waiting 4 Anthea & told him I was the photographer blah blah & he was like, "Oh ya ya the people who like 2 take pictures of me." Then while we were walking up the stairs, we saw him again & he asked if I bought my camera phone (is it?). I said no & he said some other stuff I didn't hear. -.-. Ok rehearsals officially rocks. & I wanna have rehearsals again!!!!

Physics remedial was fucking boring. Anthea & I were having the middle finger competition again all the way frm after sch 2 TM & in the bus. Was laughing non-stop in the bus with stupid starfish bacon women @ some stupid dumb funny stuffs that I can't even remember. Actually I don't even know why we were laughing like crazy, but I only know we did. -.-.

Point me the finger now, I sound fucking irritating.




Read more!