span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 24 August 2008 - 18:00
WTF!?

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

13/365 - WTF!?

I think I'm gna be paralyse soon. :/. I couldn't get out of bed 2day & had 2 row dwn (lawl). Then I fucking collasped on the floor while walking 2 the loo. I had 2 hold the sofa 2 get up & my legs felt fucking heavy. I couldn't feel my body.

Well anw I'm much better nw if you're concerned, just worrying abt P.E 2moro. I don't think he's gna believe that I have back problems because I can walk but just can't bend dwn or anything.

Didn't go anywhere 2day because it has been raining, raining and raining. Kinda nice weather though, feels europe-ish. Nah ok maybe not. Randomly dug out a few photos 2 edit with the new skills I learnt. I hope it's ok.

Photobucket
Rly blur & I look like a fucking (!!!) gay.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wrong focus wtf.
Photobucket
I think this photo looks like a duck. Yes? No?
Photobucket

I think the photos are 2 dark.

Oh well, I'm bored & waiting 4 the Valencia GP 2 start (2 more hrs wtf, but race day starts in 1 hr yay) so I shall type more. :).

I can't believe Friday is coming soon. Not because the sch holidays are coming (makes no difference anw) but because it's teacher's day & I get 2 see my old primary sch classmates! :). Hope 2 see many there. Heard Daryl fractured his leg, hahaha, but get well soon. I've been assigned the job 2 ask every1 2 go back by Sitian, you very clever.

P.S : Lawl talking 2 Bryan nw yay I miss talking 2 him. He's bored because we're talking abt F1 & only when ppl are bored, they'll talk 2 me abt that.

P.P.S : Yay I've got a whole list of movies + dramas 2 watch over the Sept holidays. Don't even mention mugging 2 me.


Read more!