|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Saturday, 13 September 2008 - 00:10
0 opinions:Ok here are the photos 4 this whole wk. 6 September 2008, Sunday. Vivo with Agnes & Shirley. DAISO!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() 10 September 2008, Wednesday. Can you believe it 4 the 1st time in the whole yr I actually paid attention during Physics lesson? Ok anw met Kun Long @ TM aft sch. Why do guys like 2 go 2 the arcade? Anw we went 2 NTUC (lawl) 2 get Daryl chocolates. Met Si Tian @ the interchange. Took a bus dwn 2 Daryl's hse. ST & my 1st reaction was - LAUGH. Hahaha Daryl was damn funny esp when he hops. So we watched Borat omg damn freaking horny movie that makes me mind polluted. But I wanna watch the censored version again. Attempted 2 study with ST but they were all hooked watching the telly. ST & I took peekture with Daryl's photo & set it as his wallpaper :). Left his hse ard 7pm & I luv it when KL, ST & me walked dwn the lane. I miss the whole gang!!! :((. But ok get well soon Daryl I can't stand it that you can hav 1 month (& more) MC. URGH!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() 11 September 2008, Thursday. ![]() ![]() Omg monster. 12 September 2008, Friday. I can't remember anything abt sch. So aft sch stayed back with Agnes 2 finish abit of our Art. Stupid caps fuck you caps. Headed home & slept 4 a while. Shower, got changed because I thought I was late. Wore my bro's green Puma jacket + a beige skirt. My mum wanted me 2 wear skinnies & even prepared 4 me but... & anw she wasn't @ home. So took a bus dwn 2 Tampines & then Anthea told me she was still @ home. Ok so just nice Sitian was there 2 so accompanied her 2 pee (lawl) & walked ard CS. She headed home & Anthea came. Bought Mac & met Shirley. Went 2 sch 2 assemble. (You guys still owe me the $ 4 the Mac!) The bus brought us 2 the SCO Hall (or whatever). I was feeling damn pissed 4 some reasons Idk. Got even more pissed when we reached. The concert was ok. Was smsing Anthea (even though she was beside me) & then the guys smsed us also. Yes we were all bored but the smses kept us frm slping. Apparently our class was damn quiet through the whole thing. The concert ended & I was on the verge 2 beat 2 ppl. 1 of them is just so fucking idiotic. Bump in2 me also don't know how 2 say sry. You know me. I know you. I hate you. The bus brought us back 2 sch. Anthea slept on the bus so I was just watching the view. Dad came 2 pick me up. Lousy mood, lousy concert. Today : Went 2 the dentist hehex I was damn high because that same guy who was there 1 month ago was there 2. Si Tian remember that guy! My bracket (?) broke twice so the dentist had 2 change it 2 something new which I hav no idea what it's called despite him telling me. It's big & it's ard my teeth which sucks because it's damn uncomfortable. Jln Masjid 4 dinner aft that which broke my diet :(. Gotta continue losing weight. Lost like 2kg in 4 days & gained 2kg back within 2 days. WOW. ![]() P.S : Wow I took less than 2 hrs 2 finish this whole post + editing the photos. P.P.S : I think I wna cr8 a new Flickr acct? Read more! |