|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 29 September 2008 - 01:02
0 opinions:AHHHHH SLAP ME BECAUSE I SAW KIMI IN PERSON!!! He looked like him in the photos. Like some celebrity they look uglier in person but 4 Kimi, no. Super cool guy in red Ferrari shirt & army looking Bermudas. I cldn't quite believe I saw him AHHHHH FINALLY. ![]() ![]() ![]() EXACTLY WHAT HE WORE OMG!!! Super super happy even though he DNF the race god damn it ran all the way 2 the pub frm the toilet like crazy when Dad told me. Cursed & swear & every1 stared @ me, embarrassing. HAMILTON YOU FUCKING SUCKS. ALONSO PWN YOU. ALONSO PNW YOU. Kimi just doesn't hav the luck this yr. Ferrari needs Jean Todt & Ross Brawn back. Lawl I just on my phone & there's like 9 unread msgs, hahaha. Ok 10 nw. Lawl @ Benson. Just watched Massa's pit lane accident. Reminds me of Kimi in Valencia. But Massa's it worse. DAMN IT MASSA DELAYED KIMI RAIKKONEN'S PIT STOP NO WONDER. AH FUCK. My god MASSA!!! They took so long 2 get the fuel ring out. I CAN'T BELIEVE I FUCKING MISSED ALL THE ACTION ON TV WTF. PLS SHOW ON TV NW PLS!!! And wow guess what I deduced that IT WAS ALWAYS when Ferrari had 2 compete pit stop with HAMILTON, then these problems appear. FUCK YOU HAMLTON I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE. Going 2 bed nw. 01.08am. DAMN I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THAT ANGMOH KID, URGH STUPID ANTHEA!!! Anthea you Massa supporter might want 2 see the accident: Read more! |