|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Tuesday, 30 September 2008 - 21:46
0 opinions: EXCATLY HOW KIMI SAT WHEN I SAW HIM. Except he wasn't waving. AH THAT IMAGE JUST CAN'T GET AWAY FRM MY MIND AH I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAW HIM UNTIL 2DAY!!! Edited Sun's photo but not the size, doing so soon because my com is uber lag. Stupid photo made me cry because I remembered Sun!!! Abit sad I didn't rly get 2 see Vettel :(. There's a photo of Nico's (star of the race ahhh) long straw. Oh my god I just found another 2 photos of Kimi oh my god it made me cry so bad. :((. It's photos of Kimi AFTER the crash oh my god!!!JUST LOOK & STOP IT WITH THE KIMI CRASHED & KIMI SUCKS. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() SAW HOW DISAPPOINTED HE LOOKED? SAW HOW HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S GNA CRY? IS IT HIS FAULT THAT HE CRASHED? FUCKING HELL NO. IT'S LUCK, PURE BAD LUCK. & life is all about luck. He also doesn't want it 2 happen @ all but somehow, it's fated 2 happen. Sometimes in life things just don't go your way. Don't worry Kimi, your fans all know you did your best & proved to be the best BY SETTING YET ANOTHER FASTEST LAP!!! 9th THIS SEASON & WOW GUESS WHAT? HAMILTON DIDN'T EVEN SET 1 LOSER. Kimi has proved enough to his fans, we won't ask for more. GO KIMI. You can do it, we all know you can. Oh my god I can't stand it anymore I can't believe I can cry so much over these urgh I'm a fucking loser. [EDIT] SRY I MADE A MISTAKE. HE HAD SET 10 FASTEST LAPS ALREADY!!! AND I FOUND PHOTOS OF HIM GETTING INTO THE SAFETY CAR. I COULD HAVE SWORE (?) HE WAS CLOSE TO CRYING. [/EDIT] Read more! |