|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Tuesday, 23 September 2008 - 14:58
0 opinions:FINGER CRAMP! Was surprised @ myself because I wrote quite alot during Chinese P1. But I hav alot 2 write, esp no. 3! Hahaha :). She herself know what I'm talking abt. Social Studies was so wasted. Shld hav known 2 JUST study Chap 4! I did frm the back 2 the front so by the time I reached the SBQ, my fingers cramped halfway! So I just skipped 1 qns & decided 2 draw instead. Anw there was only 10 mins 2 go. Rushed home aft sch (aft waiting 4 Shirley who was waiting 4 Andy & I ended up helping Andy with his D&T while he S-H-I-T and Ning Zheng was @ the side playing with glue). Mum did buy me lunch because SHE THOUGHT I WAS GOING 2 COME HOME LATE. Wtf I come home late you buy me lunch, I come early you don't buy me lunch. Nvm Myojo saved the day! The results 4 the appeal isn't out yet wth but it wld be out 2moro! By nw Hamilton shld hav arrived in Sg EWWW. I wonder what's Kimi doing? Testing the track? Touring Sg? Chilling out @ Starbucks with Vettel? Alright gotta get ready 2 go out nw. Just waiting 4 my hair 2 dry. Hope it's gd news! [edit] Back frm briefing @ Marina 2gether with Anthea & her bro. Damn paiseh @ 1st but nw it's ok. I KNOW WHO HE LOOK LIKE ALR! Urgh 8.30pm nw how 2 study Physics!? [/edit] Read more! |