|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 15 September 2008 - 17:38
0 opinions:I expect the F1 drivers 2 arrive pretty soon 2 Sg omg I rly hope I wld see them on the streets 1 day, esp Kimi & SebV. Hav been dreaming abt Kimi like some pervert (which I am) since... last last wk? Not 2 much of SebV which is gd. Was imagining Kimi standing on our sch stage talking 2 us during assembly. But then overall sch was great. Took height & weight during P.E. Yes I'm heavy that's sooo expected. Broke my diet last night with Green Tea Mooncakes + Raisins. Damn high calories, was super nervous abt the race but then nothing GREAT happened. Kinda 1 of the most boring races I've ever seen. Ok anw my height was totally unexpected, I'm much taller than I imagined yay. Was blocking the cold wind 4 Benson & Anthea, -.-. Totally screwed up Maths test, I'm prepared 4 a single digit. Hard wrk pays (?) off but if you even put in any, don't giv yourself 2 much high hopes. Brought my heavy bks 2 TM aft sch & I almost fell dwn while running 4 the bus which didn't even stop 4 us. I hav 2 photos of Kimi being STUPID but it's at another com so nxt time! Waiting 4 Kimi 2 update his website. Gotta go study nw. I want my Puma stuff. Bye. P.S : Omg Kimi is shorter & heavier than I expected :(. Half the guys in my class are taller than him. Read more! |