span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Friday, 12 September 2008 - 23:39

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

Just came back home frm the SCO concert. No photos because I was in a fucking bad mood. Ok I'm blogging abt this whole wk events 2moro so nw...

Just came back home & checked on the F1 websites. Gd news!!! But be4 that...

Hahaha. Ok Kimi :). Ok so gd news is, KIMI HAS EXTENDED HIS STAY WITH FERRARI UNTIL 2010!!! Yes that means I can see him race 4 2 more yrs. He's not going 2 rally yet. YAY.

& his reply 2 Hamilton comment (see the post below) :

Much has been made of the fact Hamilton swiftly passed Raikkonen at the La Source hairpin moments after correctly handing him back the lead in the wake of gaining his advantage.

Raikkonen's early braking was clearly a contributory factor to which Hamilton pointedly remarked: "That's the way he drives.

"If you don't have the balls to brake late, that's your problem."

When asked about Hamilton's comment, Raikkonen replied: "Everybody has their own opinions, but it's not about the thing that happened in the first corner.

"It's more about whether you cut the last chicane and you get an advantage or not.

"If there had been a concrete wall he (Hamilton) would not have been there in the first place.

"Maybe that's what he thinks. But I don't mind what other people think.

"It's down to whether he gained an advantage or not, and it's down to the people who make the decisions."

It was a mistake of Raikkonen's own making, however, that saw him slide off and into a wall on the penultimate lap.

I'm so proud of Kimi. He's a practical man & my admiration 4 him has turned 2 love. That ain't gd.

Lastly, finally it's the wk end. I'm gna enjoy my night with a cup of iced milo + novel (if I can find) with my iTunes on(ed). I'm desperate 4 emo shit songs.


Read more!