|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Saturday, 20 September 2008 - 00:19
0 opinions:Ok I found super hilarious photos of my beloved. I'm gna miss him. 3 more races 2 go & end of the 2008 season. I'll hav 2 wait 'till March 4 the 2009 season. & frm sources, he'll arrive in Sg ard Mon or Tues! Oh right... it doesn't affect me... because I won't get 2 see him :((. Well anw photos are enough 4 me :). I'm not sure if it's him, but they say it is Kimi back in 2001. If I remember correctly, I read that he can fly jets? Ok whatever. OMGOMGOMG Kimi was he was young. Super super super (x574564867) cute like crazy. I LOVE YOU!!! Hahaha. Hahaha it's dumb but I like it :).Oh well back 2 organising those papers, urgh. Read more! |