|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 18 September 2008 - 21:55
0 opinions:Kimi finally updated his own Italian race review. Oh my god I cried reading what he said again. Will type it out when I'm free. But the sentence I remembered vividly is 'It's not over yet, but now it will take a miracle, like one that makes lightning strike twice.' It may seems nothing 2 you but alot 2 me. It's like when you want smth but luck is being an asshole. I mean... you can sense Kimi's emotion in what he says. He's testing in Mugello now! It's the last session & it's hello singapore. I wish I could let him know he's words always makes this gay fan here cry. I want 2 meet him so we can point middle finger 2 each other. Kimi, you can do it :). Maybe not this year, but definately in the next 2 years. FORZA!!! P.S : The Ron Clark Academy offers photography, so cool. Read more! |