span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Tuesday, 9 September 2008 - 20:03
Kimi's cute.

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

(Idk what 2 reply 2 those tags.)

MUST.WORK.HARD. & think of Finland.

I'm blogging nw because I'm bored frm mugging. There isn't any food ard & when I study, I need food 2 keep myself going. Sch has been great 2day :). 'Andy learns 2 sing' will wrk hard & strive 2 win!!! Anw I hope the competition wld be fun. Hahaha the name was inspired by Andy, of course. Anthea & I was thinking of the team name but Andy kept singing (camp rock song) so yeah, that's how we got the name. @ least it's not the Jonas Sisters or whatever.

Ok anw back 2 my 1st sentence of this post. I swear I must wrk, seeing Kimi wrk so hard during the SPA GP suddenly made me hav the motivation 2 wrk wrk wrk. Dad promised D300 (my digi cam is gna be 1 yr on either 22 sep or 29 sep!!!) but I don't want a D300. He also promised those PUMA stuff I want. & I've been eyeing something 4 a long long long time.

Photobucket

He looks super cute carrying it but wth is with the white cap & white hoodies. Saw something almost the same @ PUMA yesterday. Very $$$ wasting also, :(.

Ok I'm gna go watch the telly nw hehex.

P.S : I found photos of Kimi Raikkonen running (+ the crash). Hilarious!!! But the photographers are gd. Decided 2 post it because I luv him!!! Nowadays I think he looks SUPER hot in his full racing gear. I want those Puma shoes omg.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Read more!