|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 4 September 2008 - 15:45
0 opinions:Ok this is gonna be a major Kimi's peekture spam :). Since F1 is coming 2 Sg in a few wks, let me get into the mood also. ![]() Ah k very obvious my eyeball colour different, I can't be bothered sry. (More @ SNFLWRHRNE.LJ). Ok so ready? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Both are my favourite! :) ![]() Whatever. ![]() Shit I'm jealous. ![]() ![]() ![]() So gay omg. ![]() ![]() Hehex. ![]() Omg @ his hair. ![]() Yay I luv Kimi & Michael. ![]() Lalala. ![]() ![]() Kimi is the 1 on the left & Rami (or Kami?) is the 1 on the right. Super duper cute. I love their eyes. ![]() Why does he look fat? ![]() Shld be quite recent, ard Dec 2007? Or Jan/Feb 2008. His wife look so much better with darker hair colour. ![]() ![]() ![]() I'm so surprised 2 see that this time it's Massa that's emo. I can't believe they're gonna parade ard the Sg GP circuit & I'M NOT THEIR TO WITNESS IT!!! ![]() ![]() You lucky woman, not fair!!! ![]() Whatever... Well that's it. I found 2 other photos also. ![]() Vettel is so cute, lucky ladies. ![]() & lastly, I miss Takuma Sato some1 pls sign in because I wanna see him overtake Hamilton :). Read more! |