span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Thursday, 11 September 2008 - 23:56

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

Omg Lewis Hamilton you fucking sucks. How dare you say Kimi like that? I swear I gonna insult you like crazy if I get another fucking shit from your fucking mouth. Srsly I've nv seen such an arrogant rookie driver before except you. Omg you make my blood boil I swear I can just kill you. Stop thinking that you're the best, YOU ARE NOT. Fucking not and get that in your mind. If not there will be more lewishamiltonsucks.com. I fucking ripped off ALL his face that appeared in the magazines that I bought. I'm gna burn them soon, it's worth my money.

Quote frm http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/70474.

And the Briton denied Raikkonen was braking too early during his fight.

"Well, that's his driving, that's all," he said. "That is how he drives. If you don't have the balls to brake late then that is your problem! At the end of the day, in those situations it is the driver who can feel the grip more and put the car more on the edge.

And I know I am great in those conditions. I felt the grip more than him, I knew where to place my car and I did place it in different positions to him and I found the grip."


Fucking unbelievable. Srsly Hamilton fuck off gay. Srsly what's with the "And I know I am great in those conditions." URGH YOU FUCKER PLS FUCKING STOP BELIEVING YOU ARE THE BEST DRIVER IN THE WHOLE WORLD BECAUSE GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD, YOU AIN'T. Not now, not ever. NEVER.

Admit it, you lost @ SPA. YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU FUCKING LOST.


Read more!