|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Saturday, 27 September 2008 - 11:39
0 opinions:SATURDAY 27 September 2008 Met Jun Yan @ Bedok because he wanted 2 pass me the F1 tickets, ahhhhhhhh, ty so much!!! Then met Dad 2 pass it 2 him, Anthea & her bro came then we took a train dwn 2 City Hall 2 meet the rest. Alot of walking but alot of my fav angmoh's. Dinner @ Mac again, free. Foldover & Milo, no fries 4 me :). Duty with Anthea @ the barriers, quite fun. There was once when I saw the yellow flag appear on the screen (LUCKY SG IS USING SCREEN!!!), I immediately ran 2 the pub & was thinking, "Wtf which idiot is it that crashed this time?" Turns out, it was Kimi :(. Dad smsed me & said that he had a gearbox prob. :((. Stupid Anthea was so happy, "Kimi crashed. Kimi Raikkonen crashed." Had our break then halfway I left 2 meet my Dad. He cldn't find any1 else 2 go with him 2 the qualifying so lucky the person in charge let me leave. Sry Anthea!!! :(. Ok anw it was rly crowded, took us abt half an hour 2 get 2 the grandstand. Super amazing tickets Jun Yan got, super pretty view. & lucky there was a big screen tv opposite us!!! So the qualfying started an hour later & I was super excited. 1st time in 7 yrs, LIVE!!! & the cars just zoom past right in front of me. I love the atmostphere. 4 Q1, Kimi topped the time sheets so every1 went "WHOOO!!!" & clapped. 4 Q2 when Hamilton slid off track the crowd also went "WHOOOO!!!" & clapped. (See I'm not the only 1 that hate him like fuck) Lastly @ Q3, Kimi was disappointing, the crowd still cheered 4 him. Hamilton passed & got 1st, but 2 bad Massa crossed the finish line & took pole position. The crowd went mad, & I literally jumped up & clapped. Didn't get 2 see Massa wave because we were busy leaving 2 avoid the crowd. Half an hour back 2 City Hall mrt. Took a train back with Dad 2 Bedok. & then we took his car back home. When I was abt 2 go 2 bed, Anthea was still in the bus home :(. Damn I wish I can watch 2moro's race live. :O. Will try 2 sneak away 2 watch the drivers parade, PLS I WANT 2 SEE KIMI!!!!!!!!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Kimi in his car!!! ![]() ![]() VETTEL!!! ![]() Spot Kimi's car. I didn't know it was him until it zoomed past & I asked Dad, "Was that Kimi?" He nodded. ![]() Button/Rubens, either 1 of their car. ![]() Nico/Nakajima/Kubica/Nick, either 1 of their car, lawl. ![]() KIMI! Spot his car. ![]() Rubens/Button, either 1 of their car. ![]() VETTEL!!!!! ![]() KIMI, again. ![]() Glock/Jarno, either 1 of their car. ![]() Luca Boer!!! (Idk how 2 spell his name but it's smth like that) Ferrari's test driver :). FRIDAY 26 September 2008 Sch was rly rly rly fun. Ever since be4 recess went dwn with Anthea, Shirley & Amanda. God damn it ANTHEA NG WENT 2 HIT MY WITH HER WALLET not once, not twice but THRICE!!! Shirley & Amanda said they cld here the impact, urgh terribly painful. Then aft recess, the 4 of us were assembling in the ISH & started hitting each other lawl. Super super painful again all the way up 2 class. English was very fun because we were sitting @ the back. Anthea took photo of Benson, Atiqah, Koh Lean & Gu Xie in my geek specs, nice. (& Benson's hair advert, damn hilarious) Then they started passing the specs ard the class all the way until ACE. Abit unhappy with HO during ACE, btich. Rushed home with Shirley, Amanda & Grace (managed 2 resist frm buying bubble tea yay). [To view the photos taken in sch pls go 2 Anthea's blog ty.] Went 2 meet Anthea & her bro @ ard 3.30pm. I was so early, how surprising. So trained dwn 2 City Hall 2 meet the rest. Walked all the way 2 Suntect, back 2 City Hall MRT station & back 2 Suntec again, what a great way 2 exercise. Free dinner @ Mac. Not much appetitie so I just had the foldover, not meal mind you. Then I left 2gether with the other girls 4 duty. Had 2 block the ppl frm coming onto the road but we were beside the track. So when the practiced started & when I saw Kimi drove past, I almost fainted. KIMI LIVE OMG. KIMI!!! I can't believe it myself either but yeah, KIMI LIVE!!! Aft watching F1 on tv 4 7 yrs, finally, LIVE!!! Sort of. Ok but I find practice rather boring no wonder they don't show the Europe practice sessions in Asia. Had 1 hr break so chillded @ Starbucks :). Chai Tea frap was great, super fragant. Head back 4 duty this time stood with Anthea, lucky she came if not confirm super lonely & confined 2 my phone, & we just went mad? I was super excited hehex. She was trying 2 take photos. Then suddenly they took a black cloth & covered over the fences so there's nothing else 2 see, the crowd went away. Anthea & I decided 2 do a survey 2 ask strangers abt their fav f1 drivers. Ok mainly she asked because the ppl cldn't hear me @ all. Didn't meet any Kimi supporters but I like it that way, I don't seem very happy when I see Kimi supporters. Ok so we got bored & decided 2 go back then we passed by the pub & there was a tv there! So stayed & watch :). Then went 2 meet the rest. De-brief @ City Hall, waited 4 almost an hr? Then got released Dad came 2 pick me up frm Bedok hooray. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Fuck I look like a fag lawl. ![]() Read more! |