|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Tuesday, 2 September 2008 - 16:40
0 opinions:![]() Brunch @ the market, back 2 my place 4 movies + dramas + pasta + campbell soup + twisties (?) + monopoly. Anthea totally dominated the whole game wtf. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() This shows that I need a haircut already :). ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I promise 2 improve on my peektures starting 2moro, I think. Ok anw managed 2 rip 2 photos of Kimi frm R.jonkman @ Flickr :). I cried over his videos again, it's just so sad. I won't be able 2 watch this wkend's GP, that's even worse. ![]() Read more! |