|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Sunday, 21 September 2008 - 20:23
0 opinions:Was out with my fam all day. Did some shopping with Mum (got frustrated in the end) but bought 1 shirt. Found out that my fav red skull t-shirt is actually size S! But I bought it @ the men's section in Penang :). Got some great news frm Juo Yan, thanks! Hope there will be more great news soon yeah? God damn it English exams 2moro D: P.S : Omg Dad's car was beside this Audi R8 when we were in town. I almost attempted 2 rob the driver. R8 is super pretty & my all time fav. But beside the R8, was the Audi TT. Another pretty car, I want also! I think both of them are related? Father-son? How can it be so fated 2 hav 2 pretty Audi cars side by side each other on an ordinary day? ![]() Uber pretty right? My OTHER future car, ahh.Read more! |