|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Wednesday, 24 September 2008 - 20:18
0 opinions:The weather was super cold & nice 2day. Shld hav brought the jacket I bought online frm Finland... But overall sch was great. Can I drop Art pls? I mean I hav no imagination so ended up Ho Ming helped me draw & it was Hafeez idea heh heh heh. Physics test aft sch was okok. What can I expect since I didn't study? Rushed home (even ran 4 the bus with Anthea lawl) aft sch 2 see the appeal results but in the end found out that IT WAS in the papers this morning but @ the Hamilton pg. Best thing is I DID read the papers this morning but skipped the Hamilton pg. But anw MCLAREN'S SPA PENALTY APPEAL REJECTED. Whoo hoo. Frm the start, you guys shld know that confirm 100% it will be rejected so McLaren guys, don't be sad alright? NOT. But Kimi is still 4th in this yr's WDC standings. So it's up 2 Massa nw :). Forza!!! Made up my mind so I'm gna rush home aft sch 2moro hi Jam... if my Mum lets. But in life you hav 2 take risk & challenges & if you can't then you're a BIG FAT LOSER. Ok anw gotta rush home aft sch on Fri again, :(. P.S : Nico Rosberg's so cute in the papers! Read more! |