|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Saturday, 13 September 2008 - 21:08
0 opinions:YAY 1ST FOR VETTEL IN MONZA QUALIFYING. It feels gd to have the feeling of excitement again. I haven't felt so good frm Kimi for a long long long time. Btw he's 14th! :((. But the reason I'm not pissed is because Hamilton's 15th. & so it doesn't make any difference since he's 1 position dwn ONLY. But it's because last wk, Hamilton said, "I was praying for rain, I wanted the rain to come, I knew how to deal with it and the heavens opened." For the whole qualifying session, it was raining like mad cow. Wow Hamilton if you're so GOOD in rainy weather HOW COME YOU DIDN'T QUALIFY 1ST? Not even close. Throughout the whole 15 minutes, he was fucking 15th our of 15 cars. Looks like you sucks in rainy weather too fucker. I thought you fucking knew HOW TO DEAL WITH IT? I thought you were the best driver in the world? The best driver who can deal with rainy days like god. Stupid better watch what you say next time shit. Too bad asshole. Gd race tomorrow. With Kimi @ 14th & Hamilton @ 15th. Somemore it's very easy to get involved in accidents in the middle pack, & esp IF it's raining. I can't wait. I'm prepared for Kimi to crash out. But I ain't prepared for Hamilton to win. GO VETTEL! ![]() ![]() ![]() VETTEL THE NXT SCHUMI!!! Read more! |