|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 25 September 2008 - 15:21
0 opinions:Yay back home early & I can't finish my lunch can you believe that? Maybe it's because of the cup of ice coffee I had be4 eating. Bitter with sweet beehoon, gross. & damn it we got our class photos. Stupid photographer shld @ least photoshop my thighs away right? WHY LET PEOPLE DIE SEEING THAT? :( Kimi just arrived yesterday 2 Sg! I thought he touched dwn on Mon, made me think so much abt him. So he was @ the Tagheur (?) event. Last night Dad was still asking me when it is so we can go! But... it was last night. & the papers said he was damn cold & 'snobbish' yesterday. But hey he worked so hard in Dubai & hav 2 attend this event 3 hrs later... of course will be damn tired + bad mood. Dad told me this morning aft coming out frm the toilet "Webber went 2 Newton 2 make popiah." So I was like okay... & went 2 see & the 1st thing I saw was Kimi's face, ah. I want 2 see him in person no matter how snobbish & arrogant he is... because if you get 2 know him, he's not the way you think he is. & Vettel was with Webber making Satay & Popiah @ Newton. NOT FAIR I WANT 2 SEE VETTEL HE'S SO CUTE. Even cuter than Kimi... Maybe not. P.S : MIGHT BE cutting my hair later in the evening, I can't decide! If my mum doesn't let me cut Jam hairstyle, then I think I won't cut my hair @ all. [EDIT] Ok so I went 4 a haircut. Be4 that this uncle took the same lift as my fam & GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKER he smoked in the lift. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. I swear I almost hit him because is he dumb? NO SMOKING IN THE LIFT & I swear I'm very particular abt smoking. ASSHOLE. Somemore the lift took damn long urgh fuck I feel like smacking him if I ever see him again. I HOPE YOUR LUNGS & HEART ROT. Ok nvm. My hair turned out ok. Stupid hairdresser don't let me cut Ah Jam hair. Mum also. So in order to avoid another conflict, I let the hairdresser cut whatever he wants to cut. HAPPY? I'm not. Bought undergarments, yay. My mum & that auntie was talking & I was like... "Huh?" [/EDIT] Read more! |