span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Saturday, 4 October 2008 - 20:21

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

I feel so fustrated.

People say, if you have dreams, follow it. I want to follow my dreams, I want to be successful so for once people won't look down on me. I can't stand people looking down on me anymore, always thinking I can't do this, I can't do that. Please stop thinking I'm a fucking loser, let me have a chance to change. I don't want to be a loser forever. I'm sure no one wants to, ever. I've been a loser pretty much ever since I was born. No one trusts me, no one believes I can actually do something without creating trouble.

I admit I'm clumsy and I'm big so I tend to knock over stuff. I'm a big kuku head, I don't think before I speak. I can't cook, I can't draw, I have no brains. I'm an idiot, I'm dumb, I"m ugly and I suck. I can't do anything well, because that's the way I am. I wish to change, but I'm not supposed to because I am who I am, the way I was borned to me.

I tried but I failed. Looks like I'm going to be a failure in everything forever.

I want to be a good photographer. But my photographs are really going down, down and down. I tried really really hard, but in the end, I got even more scoldings. I don't like to be discouraged, and I'm someone who does something this minute and another in the other minute. But this time... I sticked to photography and really really tried and want to pursue it. But everytime, there's always something stopping me. Luck isn't just with me. I can never compete with the people out there. People like me (but there isn't any other person like me) can never do anything correctly.

I give up.


Read more!