span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Tuesday, 7 October 2008 - 17:20
I STUDIED - ARSE.

4 opinions:

ZAC IS SLPING NW HE HAD A LONG DAY HAHAHA HE WENT OUT DATING U KNOW!!! TH SECRET IS HE HAS A NU(V) PENG YOU LE! & EH U KNOW WE SAW U @ TH MAMA SHOP TODAY DEN U NV SAY HELLO TO US WAHLAU THIS TYPE OF FRIEND. =(((((

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7 October 2008 at 21:57  

Huh rly :(. Then I no chance already!!! Lawl I bet he will kill you like siao if he see this.

WHAT I NEVER SEE YOU GUYS OK!!! See me also don't know how to say hi. I very sad already lah stupid twins.

By Blogger SNFLWRHRNE, at 8 October 2008 at 13:18  

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T BELIEVE HENRY HE'S JUST KIDDING LA K I'M NOT ATTACHED!!!

TALK ON MSN VIA EMAIL VIA SMS.

HENRY I'M GNA KILL U DUMB IDIOT FUCK UUUUUUU.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8 October 2008 at 16:50  

Zac :

Lawl sure? Hahaha :P. O-ok talk on msn aft Fri, if I managed to stay at home/sign in. MY EXAMS ENDING SOON WHOO HOO.

Can't wait to see you **** your bro yo hehehehex :)

By Blogger SNFLWRHRNE, at 8 October 2008 at 23:11  

Post your opinion

[edit 2154pm]
AHHHHH FERRARI IS USING BACK THE 'LOLLIPOP' MAN! Oh wait... I'm not suppose to be a Ferrari fan anymore because SOME CERTAIN DRIVER smokes. GO NICOTTEL.
[/edit]

CAN YOU BELIEVE I STUDIED!? K I wrote notes (on filtration, crystallization, fractional distillation, simple distillation only hahaha) but now, I can't remember a single thing. I look at the other chapters & I'm like... blank. So I think I'm gonna give up studying Chemistry already. Suppose to start on my Art today but... Dad told me to study Chemistry first in case I start to throw temper. I always get super frustrated doing Art. So yeah, should I take MC? Anw I woke up super late today, 1pm (smsed someone until 2am last night urgh), ate & read abit (but NOT absorbed) then went back to slp at 4pm & woke up like 15 mins before this post to shower.

(EW bro's sucking his arm now wtf!?)

Decided NOT to save up for nxt yr's Sg GP alr, no point because I have no one to look at anymore (Urgh refer to previous post). Ok maybe Vettel (he's going to Red Rull to replace Coulthard) & if Burno Senna is coming in, then I have him to support too :). I reckon almost all the drivers would be the same nxt yr again, b-o-r-i-n-g.

I still can't get over Kimi, how!!!!!!!!?

Labels:



Read more!