|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 9 October 2008 - 15:21
0 opinions:![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() AHEM. VETTEL'S NOT TEMPTED TOO BAD WOMAN.I wna cut my hair again. I want it to have volume... & not flat. & I want curly hair!!! I want highlights... but everyone says (almost & except me) my JET BLACK hair is nice so I don't wna spoil it. Can't wait for this Sat. Braces appointment I think, I'm gna see that guy again! Si Tian remember that cap guy? Hehehe I know what's his name alr & I think my appointment is aft his so MUST.GO.EARLY :D. Jln Masjid aft appointment I don't care! Then watch dramas & horror movies this wkend + Mon. [edit 1713pm] VERY VERY VERY LATEST PHOTO OF VETTEL.I got a shocked :(. ![]() ![]() SEB VETTEL PLS SHAVE :(.[/edit] Labels: SebastianVettel Read more! |